Scientists from diverse fields, including physics, ecology, engineering, neuroscience, math, sociology, geosciences, statistics, computer science, and more, are playing key roles in transforming the way companies and public institutions work with data to impact our daily lives. Join Insight Program Director, Emily Kearney, and Insight Alumni from diverse academic fields for a high-level overview of the data science industry, how each field gives Fellows their own unique edge in the DS job market, and discussion of the Insight Fellows Program.
Insight Alumni Panelists (and their academic backgrounds):
- Will Watson (Historical Musicology)
- Allison Kelly (Public Policy and Management)
- Isabel Urrutia (Geography)
- Eric Epstein (Philosophy)
- Cameron Jones (Environmental Science/Zoology)