Join us for our Sparring Partners webinar on how the edge enables enterprise private networks, with Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini:
• Does the enterprise need edge compute for access, services and IoT?
• Do private networks benefit from the edge?
• What are the operational, security, and network topology implications of moving to the enterprise edge?
• Will edge compute and network slicing complement each other in the enterprise?
• Who will pay, build and operate private networks: enterprise, neutral-hosts or operators?
Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini will debate the topic in this unscripted video webinar, with real-time audience participation through a chat line. Kendra Chamberlain will moderate.
Sponsored by Westell and Cradlepoint