Climate Bonds invites you to the launch event of our Flagship report, Sustainable Debt: Global State of the Market 2020, in partnership with DekaBank and State Street Global Advisors.
The tenth iteration in our flagship State of the Market series, with definitive data and analysis of the scale and depth of the green, social and sustainable (GSS) debt market in 2020.
The thematic market continues to broaden, we will explore key developments with our expert panel including:
- The robust performance of GSS markets in 2020
- The Social & Sustainability explosion - how fast can they grow
- Spotlight: EU green leadership & green recovery plans & Transition
- Looking ahead to 2022: Another record-breaking year?
An opportunity to gain insights on an extraordinary year in green finance and forward outlook.
Join us for the launch of the Sustainable Debt Global State of the Market 2020 report.
Date and Time:
Tuesday 27th April 2021
06:00 New York / 11.00 London / 12.00 Paris / 17.00 Bangkok / 18:00 HK / 20:00 Sydney
- Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Krista Tukiainen, Head of Research and Reporting, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Bernhard Windisch, Head of Unit – Budget Performance & Policy Mainstreaming, European Commission
- Paroche Hutachareon, Director – Strategic Risk Management Group at Public Debt Management Office, Thailand
- Rupert Cadbury, Fixed Income Portfolio Strategist, State Street Global Advisors
- Ingo Speich, Head of Sustainability & Corporate Governance, Deka Investment
By registering to attend this webinar, you accept the terms of Climate Bonds Initiative and Zoom's Privacy Policies (https://zoom.us/privacy)
This is a password-protected webinar. The password will be in the invitation sent to your email when you subscribe to this event.