Join us for a tour of the main new features that have been added to AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Infraworks and other software in the AEC collection to expand your design and production capabilities.
Here are some of the new features we will explore:
- Drawing enhancements such as making trim/extent more streamlined and giving more control over revision clouds
- Drawing history and xref compare, allowing you to compare past and present versions of your drawing and identify changes
- Pressure network enhancements include links to alignments and profiles and curved pipes maintain tangency, saving design time. Save time and effort with automatic fitting placement for tees and crosses
- Bring your corridor across to Infraworks, as it was designed in Civil 3D, and update infraworks as the corridor is edited
- Bridge functionality is now managed inside Civil 3D, facilitating improved transfer between Infraworks, Revit and Civil 3D. Bridge sections can now be projected onto profile views