As training professionals are being faced with the challenge of quickly adapting their classroom training to virtual formats, companies are looking for creative solutions that will engage and support a virtual audience. More and more companies are realizing the effectiveness of AR and VR for learning but how can these technologies be used in a remote environment?
Join us for a live, virtual demonstration where we will show you examples of how we are helping companies use augmented and virtual reality to create learning experiences that are scalable and accessible. During this interactive demonstration, you will get to try the immersive experiences on your own and see first-hand the power and possibilities of AR and VR for learning.
In this demonstration, we will explore:
• How you can support your remote learners using Augmented and Virtual Reality
• Examples of how AR and VR can be used for soft skills and technical skills training
• How instructors can deliver training to a dispersed workforce using virtual classrooms
*If you'd like to experience the interactive portion of our demonstration, please submit your address information in the registration form to receive your own personal cardboard headset.
How to use your headset during the demonstration:
1. We will mail the cardboard headset to you including instructions for quick assembly
2. Prior to the demonstration, you will receive a link that will be used to view the experiences
3. When prompted during the demonstration, click on the link using your smartphone
Questions? Please email email@example.com.