The pandemic and the continued economic crisis calls for innovative solutions and greater collaboration from leaders in business and government. This dynamic conversation will feature top policy and finance leaders sharing bold solutions and insights for building a more resilient and inclusive economy, especially for those communities hardest hit by this pandemic. No sector can solve this alone. Our event will highlight contributions the public and private sectors can make to help individuals build financial resilience throughout the lifespan. With a spotlight on the cumulative disadvantages the most vulnerable members of our society face, this conversation will also emphasize how economic inequities across the lifespan can inhibit the ability for people to live longer, healthier and more productive lives as they age.
• Chris Hughes, Co-Chair – Economic Security Project
• Michael Tubbs, Mayor – City of Stockton, California
• Tawanna A. Black, Founder & Chief Executive Officer – Center for Economic Inclusion
• Reuben Teague, VP, Impact and Responsible Investments – Prudential Financial
• Tulaine Montgomery, Managing Partner – New Profit
• Staci Alexander, Director, Thought Leadership – AARP
• Mel Ochoa, Chief Operating Officer – Landmark Ventures