The Australian Graduate Visa Subclass 485 is a temporary visa for international students who have completed two years of study in Australia. It can last from 18 months to four years depending on your situation.
As there is no restriction on study or work whilst holding a subclass 485 visa, it is a good way to extend your stay in Australia to improve your chances of becoming eligible for a permanent or a provisional skilled visa.
Who is the Webinar for?
The session is intended for international students who are about to complete their studies in Australia.
• Understanding the different 485 Visa Streams
• Australian Study Requirement (Will it affect my 485 visa application if I had exemptions on some of my courses subjects?)
• Skills Assessments for the Graduate Work Stream
• Validity period of visas
• What it if my graduate visa is refused? Can I re-apply for my 485 visa?
• How to improve your chances of obtaining permanent residence whilst on a 485 Visa?