Migrating to Jira Cloud can seem daunting. Users often want to avoid the switch because they are afraid of service interruptions or workflow disruptions. Often the biggest barrier to overcome is creating an efficient plan that minimizes time consumption while improving workflow.
Atlassian has announced that in about three years they will begin phasing out support for server products. Current Atlassian customers will have to make the shift to Jira cloud, and it's better to get started sooner rather than later. If you want to know more about this latest news and where to begin your migration planning, this webinar is for you.
This is the third webinar in our four part series, designed to help you make the move to Atlassian Cloud as seamless and efficient as possible. This webinar focuses on technical challenges we faced including app migrations, data consolidation, user migration, and cloud security.
- Recap the previous sessions
- Our experience with client migrations and the
issues we faced
- Tips and tricks for plugin and user migration
- Common gotchas and how to avoid them
- Senior Atlassian Consultant, Highway Three
- Project Manager and agile practitioner
- Solution Engineer, Highway Three Solutions
- Senior software developer, Data Migrations
and technical solutions expert