Join us to get hands-on tips for effective communication in the time of coronavirus
In this hands-on webinar, Peter Bjellerup, a new member of UP, but long-timer at working, meeting and collaborating remotely, will share his experience from years at IBM, as a world-wide consultant and expert in online collaboration.
The presentation will cover:
• Leading and teaming remotely
• Guides of engagement
• Selecting tools - the big picture
• Cloud files - good practices and valuable features
• Group chats - good practices and valuable features
• Create and manage - a mixed bag of tools
• Remote meetings - do’s and don’ts and characteristics
The presentation will last 45 minutes, and we intend to leave the remainder of the full hour for Q&A.