* Interested in finding out how Applied Neuroscience can give you a professional edge and greater credibility?
* Looking for a training with practical applications that can promote real behavioural change for individuals, teams and organisations?
* Curious to get to the bottom of what drives our thoughts, emotions and behaviour from a neurological perspective?
Applied Neuroscience is the study of the brain, how it works and why, coupled with practical applications for greater understanding, awareness and choice - helping you to work with your brain instead of against it.
Join this 45 minute webinar with Professor of Applied Neuroscience Patricia Riddell and thought leader, prolific author and ITS founder Ian McDermott, to explore 5 key areas of life – Emotion Regulation and Motivation, Creativity and Insight, Learning and Memory, Decision Making and Planning, Stress, Resilience & Contemplation – where current research shows us that Applied Neuroscience can give you an edge.
During this webinar you will gain an understanding of:
• What gives Applied Neuroscience a unique power to transform
• How neuroscience and psychology combine to create real behavioural change
• Types of people that learn Applied Neuroscience – and whether this could be you
• Problems and challenges that Applied Neuroscience can help you with
• Benefits of learning Applied Neuroscience – and the success that this can lead to
• Applications of Applied Neuroscience in the real world – personally and professionally