Have you bought a stock because you thought it was "cheap", only to see it get "cheaper"?
The fine line between "Value" and "Quality" can possibly make a big difference in investment returns over the long haul. Fundamentally, quality businesses tend to generate return premium in excess of the market over time with lower risk. But how do you discern stocks that are of "Quality" from those that could potentially end up as value traps?
Join us at our webinar on 26 February 2021, 6.30 pm, as we deep-dive into the intricacies of the quality investing strategy!
Outline of webinar:
• What to look for in a Quality business?
• The opportunity in Quality stocks today
• "Quality" and its ability to add value to a portfolio
Consent to Use of Your Personal Data
1) I authorise, agree and consent to allow Phillip Securities Pte. Ltd. (“PSPL”), Phillip Futures Pte. Ltd. (“PFPL”), its employees, agents and third-party service providers to:
a) administer my participation in the event
b) collect, use and/or disclose my photograph, voice, likeness and image in any broadcasts of this event for marketing, advertising, and/or administrative purposes
c) send me marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to the investment products and/or services, details of our events or those of third parties that we think may interest you through the following modes of communication:
i) postal mail and/or electronic transmission to my email address; and
ii) to my telephone contact number(s) by way of voice, text (SMS/MMS), fax, VOIP based smart phone application such as WhatsApp, Viber, etc
2) I understand that I am entitled to withdraw my consent for the collection, use and disclosure of my Personal Data at any point in time by notifying the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) of Phillip Capital at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.