Increasing numbers of Australians are turning to self-managed super funds (SMSFs) to grow their retirement savings, rather than relying on traditional industry and retail funds.
One of the most popular investments for SMSF is direct property where one or multiple investment properties are purchased by the fund.
In this webinar we cover:
• Advantages & disadvantages of investing in property through an SMSF
• Types of properties an SMSF can invest in
• Who can an SMSF purchase property from?
• How can an SMSF invest in property?
• SMSF Loans (limited recourse borrowing arrangements)
• What the banks consider when lending to your SMSF to buy an investment property
• What are all the risks of buying property using super you need to consider
• Property renovations
• Property developments