Data is the most valuable asset a company has…if you know what to do with it. Especially when it comes to the supply chain delivering a consistent, fast and transparent service to customers.
Join us on December 9th at 11AM EST, alongside seasoned supply chain professionals who have seen it all and are ready to share and explore the best strategies when it comes to data driven decision making
Key Talking Points:
• The Cost of Quality Data: Determine the ROI of developing a fully standardized and digitized process across suppliers
• The Race To The Consumer: Understand the bottlenecks in the business strategy and use data to identify the causes, be they related to tech, labor or process.
• Visibility Across The Value Chain: Learn how to maximize visibility and efficiency across the value chain by rethinking outdated processes such as paperless invoicing.
Speaker faculty includes:
• Nick Hunt, Enterprise Account Director – Tradeshift
• Annie Agle, Director of Brand and Impact – Cotopaxi
• Peter Bogulaski. Operations Manager, Americas - Zound Industries
• Leslie O’Regan-Yount, Supply Chain Professional – fmr. Carvana