Learning to ride the ups and downs of market volatility? Hedging your risk from the cash markets? Come join us for this introductory course and understand the details of Shares CFD and Direct Market Access CFD.
The session also covers:
• Everything you need to know about CFD trading
• Why is CFD such a popular and useful trading instrument?
• How to trade CFDs?
• Examples of shorting and leverage will be shown
• Types of CFD products available
Availability for this seminar is on a first-come-first-served basis. For enquiries, please contact us at 6812 1577 / 6812 1575 or email to email@example.com
Consent to Use of Your Personal Data
1. I authorise, agree and consent to allow Phillip Securities Pte. Ltd. (“PSPL”), its employees to:
a) send me marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to the investment products and/or services through the following modes of communication:
• Electronic transmission to my email address; and
• to my telephone contact number(s) by way of voice, text (SMS/MMS), fax, VOIP based smart phone application such as Whatsapp, Viber, etc.
2. I understand that I am entitled to withdraw my consent for the collection, use and disclosure of my Personal Data at any point in time by notifying the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) of PhillipCapital at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.