Join our hosts, Deans Emeritus Kellye Testy (LSAC CEO) and Ken Randall (iLaw President), as they lead a live dialogue about the state of legal education.
On the next Live with Kellye & Ken:
"The 1L Virtual Classroom"
Following the ABA’s expansion of Standard 306 — including permitting ten 1L credits earned through distance learning — the virtual classroom is now a reality. With entering students who are now “digital natives,” law schools are involved in significant, innovative discussions about the curriculum and pedagogy. Our expert panelists will cover timely questions, such as:
• How do we engage all students in discussion, peer interaction, and substantive learning?
• How can we utilize data analytics, from the learning management system, to track student performance and improve assessments and ultimately learning outcomes?
• How can we not only replicate what is taught in the traditional classroom, but enhance it for today’s learners?
• How do we involve technology not only as a platform but as a part of skills training?
• How do we provide academic and student services to remote learners especially in the 1L year?
Joining the discussion are:
This engaging one hour discussion will include a Q&A period at the end. The event will be recorded. If you register but cannot attend, you will receive a link to watch at a later time.
If you do not already have or do not wish to download the Zoom app, you may view the event through a browser by clicking the "Join from your browser" link when attempting to join the event.