Learning in Action's Live Monthly Podinar for Executive Coaches
FRI. SEPT. 28, 2018. 7:30-9:00 am PT / 10:30-12:00 noon ET
COACHING AT CAPACITY
with guest Chip Carter, MTS
Senior Advisor at Institute of Coaching and LeaderJam
Join Chip Carter and Alison Whitmire, president of Learning in Action, for discussion and Q&A around your coaching capacity and how you can fill your capacity in a number of ways, including coaching for organizations who need you!
This podinar (interactive webinar) will cover topics like these:
- Options for finding new clients
- Optimizing your financial and other goals
- Filling your calendar to your chosen capacity
- Awareness around platforms/organizations that utilize coaches’ excess capacity - and how they work
- Pros and cons of working with these organizations
- Comparison or competitive analysis of the companies/platforms that are available and what they offer
- Information as to who these companies/platforms are ideal for
Attendees will leave with new ideas of how they can best coach to their own capacity.
*** Ask your questions when you register or during the live event. We'll get to as many as we can! ***
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Chip Carter is a Senior Advisor at Institute of Coaching and at LeaderJam. His expertise includes coaching, technology, business process, marketing.
ABOUT OUR PODINARS:
Learning in Action's monthly podinars are moderated by Alison Whitmire, president of Learning in Action.
The intent of our podinars is to support executive coaches:
• To provide the best coaching possible for their clients
• To make a thriving, successful living as professional coaches
ABOUT LEARNING IN ACTION:
We offer individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, in conflict, in real-time. Serving leadership development professionals and executive coaches worldwide.
- THIS PODINAR WILL BE RECORDED. REGISTRANTS RECEIVE RECORDING and notice of future podinars.