Antibody testing is the preferred choice for easier, faster, accurate results on-site without equipment. How an antibody test for microbiological contamination can help determine that you actually have contamination, not a false alarm, and that you really need to do something quickly to avoid huge costs.
In this short 20 minute "bite-size" session we’re going to cover:
- The basic choices of tests you have when testing for microbiological contamination
- The principles of searching for contamination that that thrive in fuel, not just capturing any contaminants
- What an overstated result identifying total microbiological presence could look like
- How antibody tests using immunoassay technology work for fuel testing and a wide range of other tests commonly used in the medical world
- How antibody tests can tell you what is there, in what quantities, and ignore background contamination