In advance of the June 2019 Women Deliver global conference, Global Philanthropy Project (GPP), Philanthropy Advancing Women's Human Rights (PAWHR), and Women Deliver are co-hosts of a webinar for funders and policymakers interested in exploring Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer, Trans, and Intersex (LBQTI) movements and their intersections with movements for gender equality.
Funders and Policymakers are invited to learn about opportunities to build bridges, share tools and data, and develop a community of mutual learning and support achieve gender equality of all people regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, and sex characteristics.
- J. Bob Alotta, Executive Director of Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Joy Chia, Program Officer for the Women's Rights Program, Open Society Foundations
- Wendy Drukier, Director General for Global Affairs Canada
- Katja Iversen, President/CEO of Women Deliver
- Nicky McIntyre, CEO of Foundation for a Just Society