Built for All, a report by the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth and the Centre for Public Impact, examines the prospects and challenges for building an inclusive global economy. In this webinar, panelists will discuss the three key components of this framework: equitable access to resources and opportunities; collective stewardship of shared resources for future generations; and a level playing field for work and competition. By focusing on the actions that businesses, governments, academia and civic organizations need to play, panelists will explore the potential to build a more inclusive global future.
• Marcela Escobari, Senior Fellow, Center for Sustainable Development in the Global Economy and Development Program, Brookings
• Arturo Franco, Vice President, Research, Data and Insight, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
• Dan Vogel, Director, North America, Centre for Public Impact
• Joseph Wong (remarks), Vice-President, International, University of Toronto; Roz and Ralph Halbert Professor of Innovation at the Munk School of Global Affairs & Public Policy and Professor, Department of Political Science
• Vibeka Mair (moderator), Senior Reporter, Responsible Investor