To discuss the future of community pharmacy and delve into some of the key trends and issues impacting the transformation in the industry, Blooms The Chemist is bringing together an international panel of experts to share their views on the ever-changing landscape and how we remain relevant.
The discussion (8-9pm) will highlight both the challenges and the opportunities for Pharmacists to tackle inevitable change, moving us from dispensers to clinicians supporting better health outcomes for all.
Our expert panel features:
1. Emma McBride MP, Shadow Assistant Minister for Mental Health & Carers
2. Dr Kerryn Phelps AM, one of Australia's best-known doctors and public health advocates
3. Steve Howard, UK Clinical Standards Director and Superintendent Pharmacist, Lloyds Community Pharmacy
4. Dr Ron Hess, Associate Professor of Marketing, Mason School of Business, College of William & Mary USA, and Consulting Advisor to Blooms The Chemist
5. Emmanuel Vavoulas, Head of Retail (and CEO-elect from 1 Jan 2022), Blooms The Chemist
6. Pamela Bishop, Chief Marketing Officer, Blooms The Chemist
Don’t miss this compelling discussion – join us to learn from some of the biggest names in the global health, pharmacy and retail industries. You will have the opportunity to put your questions to the panel, which will cover:
- COVID-19’s impact on redefining and reimagining the role of pharmacy in our local communities, as they support the roll-out of essential vaccinations.
- Global trends in our industry, as the adoption of game-changing innovations are set to deliver better health outcomes for all patients.
- How omnichannel retailing has become the norm, driving the need for community pharmacy to go beyond dispensing medicines and expand their roles as ’population health managers’.
- Our opportunity as the most easily accessible healthcare practitioners in local communities.