This webinar, hosted by Satelligence, will explore how the next generation of satellite and radar technology, IoT and machine-learning is revolutionising forest protection, climate action and helping boost biodiversity in farming.
The webinar will include an overview of the challenges of forest protection and monitoring biodiversity, a fireside chat with Satelligence’s founder and CEO, Niels Wielaard, and case studies of Satelligence’s work with Olam in West Africa’s cocoa value chain and with Ministry of Agriculture in Uganda’s palm oil sector. The webinar will conclude with a panel discussion involving Satelligence’s key partners and stakeholders on how we can work together to make this a reality, including Touton and Robeco.
• Tedd George - Chief Narrative Officer, Kleos Advisory
• Niels Wielaard - CEO & Founder, Satelligence
• Andrew Brooks - Head of Sustainability, Olam
• Joseph Larrose - Sustainability Director, Touton
• Peter van Der Werf - Engagement specialist, Robeco
• Connie Magomu Masaba - Vegetable Oil Development Project Manager, Ministry of Agriculture Uganda
There will be a Q&A at the end of the webinar to answer questions submitted by attendees, and all sessions will be available online afterwards.