FREE, RACE-approved webinar
Presented by Stacee Santi, DVM, Founder and CEO of Vet2Pet, and Karyn Ekola, CVPM, Vet2Pet Director of Product
Working the front desk of a veterinary practice is an incredibly tough job, and supporting your front-of-the-house team is critical. We’ve got plenty of top-notch tips to help you help your CSRs.
Client service representatives often bear the brunt of disgruntled clients, especially when tensions are high. Although the majority of your team hides in the back—we’re looking at you, veterinarians and technicians!—your CSRs don’t get such a reprieve, and may even shed a tear or two while under pressure.
In this 30-minute RACE-approved virtual session, you’ll learn essential methods to help support your CSRs while alleviating their stress and boosting their efficiency. After this webinar, you'll be your CSRs’ number one cheerleader by understanding the benefits of:
• Adding a virtual care coordinator to handle phone calls, prescription refills, appointment reminders, and more
• Diverting phone call traffic off the front desk to a remote team member, so your CSRs can focus on the clients in front of them
• Leveraging dopamine boosts when collecting payment from clients
• Executing efficient curbside arrival processes that work
• Implementing tea breaks to allow your CSRs to relax, recharge, and rejuvenate their mental health
*This live program has been approved for 30 minutes of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.