Join the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt for a no-cost Estate Planning 101 webinar on Friday, April 17, 2020 from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM. This class will teach you the essentials of Estate Planning from the comfort of your home. We will discuss:
• How to avoid the time, expense, and publicity of probate
• How to establish and manage a Medical Power of Attorney (aka Advance Health Care Directive)
• How to reduce or avoid Federal Estate and Capital Gains taxes
• How to deal with trusts, post-death
• How title to your property should best be held
• How to properly designate IRA/retirement plan beneficiaries
• How to plan in case of Medi-Cal or VA Benefits
• Recent law changes
We will conclude with a Q&A session with firm owner Daniel Hunt, a State Bar of California Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law.
All webinar attendees will have the opportunity after the webinar to schedule a no-cost virtual or phone consultation to discuss creating or updating an estate plan.