As organizations build new data warehouses and modernize established ones, they are turning to cloud data warehousing to take advantage of the simplicity, elasticity, concurrency, and lower cost of the cloud including reduced operational overhead.
But what is a Cloud Data Warehouse really? How is it different from traditional on-premises data warehousing and big data platforms?
Tony Ryan (CEO Rapic Medical), Dan Galavan (Data Architect, Sonra), Uli Bethke (CEO Sonra) will:
- Give an overview of data warehousing and it's evolution
- Demystify cloud data warehousing
- Introduce Snowflake
- Take a business requirement (360 degree view of Primary patient care) and the challenges presented
- Discuss how Sonra delivered a Snowflake cloud data warehousing solution
- Take you through the Sonra cloud data warehousing Quickstarts