The Covid-19 pandemic has fundamentally altered the travel and commuting landscape in the United States and around the world. This special webinar will reflect on how toll agencies are adjusting to this new reality and how the municipal market is responding. The discussion will focus on the traffic and revenue outlook through 2020 and beyond, expected changes to capital plans, credit implications, financing opportunities and investor sentiment given current market conditions. It promises to be an engaging conversation from a diverse panel of experts.
Moderator: Michael Lexton, Managing Director, Head of Transportation, UBS, New York, NY
- Cherian George, Global Head of Infrastructure and Project Finance, Fitch Ratings, New York, NY
- Eric Golynsky, Executive Director, UBS, New York, NY
- Kamran Khan, Senior Vice President, CDM Smith, Lisle, IL
- Donna Manuelli, CFO, New Jersey Turnpike Authority, Woodbridge, NJ
- Amy Potter, CFO, Transportation Corridor Agencies, Irvine, CA
- Ricardo Sanchez Gomez, Vice President of Operations, North America, Cintra, Austin, TX