According to Eric Burger, CTO at the FCC, illegal Robocalls continue to be the number one source of consumer complaints to the FCC. In 2018, both the FCC and the CRTC called on carriers that serve their jurisdictions to implement the STIR-SHAKEN framework without delay. Since then, many carriers have announced plans to implement STIR-SHAKEN within their networks by the end of 2019 or sooner.
TelcoBridges and TransNexus have teamed up to present an informational webinar, "Battling Robocallers – How to Implement STIR-SHAKEN", to address this important industry-wide issue and describe effective, production-ready solutions that you can quickly deploy today.
Join us on Tuesday, February 19th at 11:00 AM ET for a live webinar, discussing:
• What is the FCC and CRTC requiring from carriers?
• How does STIR/SHAKEN help prevent illegal and fraudulent calls?
• What is the easiest way to implement STIR/SHAKEN in a VoIP network?
• How will TDM and rural carriers implement STIR-SHAKEN?
• What are the business, technical, and policy issues that you may encounter in developing and deploying your SHAKEN solution, and how can you resolve them?
Each of the series will be recorded and library of recordings made available to registrants.
Who should attend:
Network architects at service providers and enterprises, networking consultants, analysts and decision-makers involved in acquiring network technology
By registering for this event you agree to opt-in to TelcoBridges and any co-sponsor marketing communications.