The new and improved Advance Directive and Washington POLST forms will be released in early April. Honoring people’s values, goals, and preferences is the cornerstone of our work. The purpose of Advance Directive and Washington POLST documents is to ensure people’s future medical decisions are accurately reflected in enforceable documents. Speakers will review key changes that streamline, clarify, and modernize the documents.
* Sue Bergmann, MBA, BSN, senior director of Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest
* Sharmon Figenshaw, ARNP, co-chair of the WA POLST Task Force
* Jessica Martinson, director of continuing professional development at the WSMA and faculty at Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest
* Bruce Smith, MD, co-chair of the WA POLST Task Force
* Lynn Wittwer, MD, medical program director of Clark county EMS division at the Washington State Department of Health
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.