ALERRT, EDCTP's Networks of Excellence, and The Global Health Network have come together with the following two-day workshop to answer the question: "What does it take to be a good research leader?"
1. Understand why becoming a positive leader will result in better research evidence.
2. Reflect on your own experiences
3. Learn how to lead and manage multicultural and multidisciplinary research groups.
4. Learn how to build trust within a team.
Participants will gain:
- The knowledge of the different types of leadership there are
- An understanding of why leadership is a challenging competency
- Practical guidance on how to become a better leader
- Ideas on how to unlock the inner leader within and confidence to take the next steps in their leadership skills development.