As a preview of discussions planned for the October 28, 2021 Galien Forum USA, The Galien Foundation is hosting a series of Zoom webinars that explore the game-changing role that digital health technologies play in a world of connected global health.
This webinar will feature five leaders at the cutting edge of health innovation:
• Gil Bashe (Moderator), Partner, Global Health, Finn Partners
• Dr. Jeffrey Balser, President & CEO, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
• Dr. Michelle Longmire, CEO & Co-founder, Medable Inc.
• Lisa Prasad, Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, Henry Ford Health System
• Dr. Eyal Zimlichman, Deputy Director General, Chief Medical Officer & Chief Innovation Officer, Sheba Medical Center; Founder & Director, ARC Innovation Program