When communication at work consists of mostly IM messages, video chats, and emails it may be difficult for your managers to generate connection with their employees. But creating genuine human connection within the employee and manager relationship is vital to the success of your organization. During this webinar, you’ll hear from Shannon Ferguson, Head of People at Blueboard, Dr. Jeff Smith, Director of Best-Self Academy at 15Five, and Libby Mullen-Eaves, Senior Director of Talent Development at BizLibrary on how they built stronger connections and improved organizational well-being. How did they do it? The simple answer is they built company cultures and develop their managers with a human-first mindset.
During this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
- The power of 1:1s and how to make them action-oriented and meaningful
- How to develop a manager training program that will assist in improving connection with their employees
- Strategies that will help managers master three important skills: emotional intelligence, coaching, and active listening
- How to use recognition as a powerful tool for empowering managers to celebrate their team
- Real stories of how three organizations have seen success with human-first mindsets
Do you have questions for our experts? Send them in through the registration form and we’ll answer as many as we can during the live Q&A.