The automotive industry will survive the aftershocks of this pandemic-induced economic earthquake. However, car buyers may never be the same.
As automakers balance their inventory to the new demand, marketers will need to balance their spending across not only variable and fixed spend, but also digital and traditional channels.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
• Put data in the driver’s seat to steer OEM's in the right direction now and into the future
• Map out what your digital customer journey looks like through the vehicle buying, driving and service experience to create one, single customer view
• Bridge the gap between offline and online customer relationships
• Build the ultimate customer journey from shopping& explore – to purchase – to post sales and servicing
• Vicki Poponi, Vice President, Digital Customer Journey, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
• Matt Carpenter, CEO, Silvercar
• Rafael Flores, Senior Director of Product, Treasure Data
• Robert Skinner, Lead Technology Strategist, FordDirect
• Simon Kuhnimhof, Vice President, Customer Experience, Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
Moderator: Michelle Krebs, Executive Analyst, Autotrader