Are you a current student or aspiring international student? Times are challenging, and the CoVid-19 pandemic has brought about a whole host of changes that require students to adjust to the developing circumstances. This series is an effort to offer support for your mental health and wellbeing.
Join our expert speakers (both psychologists and counsellors) who will share advice on coping with the 'new normal' for students like yourselves.
The webinar (open to parents as well) will cover:
1. A discussion on the changes brought on by the pandemic and adjustments students have to make
2. Current situational threats and thoughts
3. Impact of stress on students & finding ways of focusing on things you can control
4. Ways to maintain mental health and well-being
5. Q and A where you can share your queries and thoughts with our panellists