It is our pleasure to welcome you to WEO's webinar on "Polyp removal techniques & tricks" organized by the WEO Standards of Practice and Publications Committee.
- To learn to characterize lesions, to select the appropriate resection methods and to perform them perfectly
The 1-hour & 20-minute webinar includes the following 12-minute lectures:
- Lesion characterization and selection/planning of the appropriate resection technique - Yasushi Sano (Japan)
- Cold snaring - Erasmia Vlachou (Greece)
- Resection of stalked polyps - Alberto Murino (UK)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) - Nicholas Burgess (Australia)
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) - Yoshikazu Hayashi (Japan)
The lectures are followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Tibor Gyökeres (Hungary)
Edward Despott (UK)
Registration is free of charge. Register now!