No matter what side of an issue you fall on, protests, demonstrations and community disruptions can affect public safety.
How prepared are you for this kind of incident?
Join us as we address this topic from an emergency preparedness standpoint.
Key topics will include:
- Working closely with local municipal leaders and law enforcement authorities
- Offering safe alternatives to planned/potential protests
- Educating internal stakeholders to report and respond
- Taking inventory of emergency supplies
- Developing notification procedures for contacting relevant stakeholders and first responders
See you there!