IPC and Vela would like to invite you to join a panel of experts on Thursday, 10 December 2020 at 2pm GMT / 9am EST.
There has been a lot of focus on trading firms and exchanges migrating their technology platforms to the cloud as a means of streamlining infrastructure, reducing costs, and refreshing architecture.
Yet, one of the key benefits is the ability to rapidly test and validate new business ideas, strategies, and markets to know where to concentrate on investment time, money, and resources.
Please join IPC, Celent, Nasdaq and Vela who will consider how private and public cloud environments can help financial institutions ‘fail fast’ to quickly iterate and innovate.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
• Enabling rapid access to new markets, data sources and services to validate business cases
• Ability to explore emerging technologies and experiment with new ideas without traditional upfront investment
• Use of hybrid models (on-premise and cloud) to optimise deployment choices
• Monica Summerville, Head of Capital Markets, Celent
• Mike Smith, Director of Global Exchange Relations Management, IPC
• Ollie Cadman, Chief Product Officer, Vela
• Garrick Stavrovich, Product Management Leader, Nasdaq
Clive Posselt of The Realization Group will moderate the session.
This webinar is offered free of charge and organised by The Realization Group in association with IPC Systems and Vela Trading Systems. When registering for this webinar, you are asked to furnish certain limited personal contact data. The Realization Group, IPC and Vela may contact you in connection with the webinar. The Realization Group, IPC and Vela are all joint controllers of your data and we refer you to their respective privacy policies for further details: https://www.therealizationgroup.com/privacy-policy, https://www.ipc.com/privacy-policy and https://tradevela.com/privacy-policy.