The time is now for critical thinking and innovative design solutions for affordable homes and communities.
Join us April 25th and gain insights from five of the nation's leading architectural firms: Bassenian Lagoni, Dahlin Group, IDEArc, KTGY, and Woodley Architectural Group.
Get their perspectives on:
- How to make a 1,500 square foot home feel more like 2,500 square feet
- When the “value-box” is the right solution
- What we can learn from smaller homes of the past
- How technology can make a difference in the size of homes today
- How an Apple-Like design approach can deliver more value per square foot in utility spaces like the kitchen, laundry, office, entertainment, and more