Learning in Action's Live Monthly Podinar for Executive Coaches
FRI. DEC. 14, 2018. 11:30-1:00 pm PT / 2:30-4:00 pm ET
CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP FOR COACHING: Align Your Thinking, Caring and Doing for Meaningful Results
with guest Eric Kaufmann, coach, author, speaker, IOC Thought Leader
Join Eric Kaufman and Alison Whitmire, president of Learning in Action, for discussion and Q&A around conscious leadership for coaches.
This podinar (interactive webinar) will cover topics like these:
- What conscious leadership is and why the world is hungry for it
- How to organize and influence people to achieve meaningful results
- The significance of aligning wisdom, love and courage
Attendees will gain new ideas of how to coach for meaningful results.
*** Ask your questions when you register or during the live event. We'll get to as many as we can! ***
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Eric Kaufmann coaches leaders to become conscious leaders who make better decisions, think more creatively, and form deep relationships that uplevel their teams. He is the founder and president of Sagatica, and author of “The Four Virtues of a Leader: Navigating the Hero’s Journey Through Risk to Results.” Eric's work is an unrelenting commitment to results fused with an unyielding regard for the human spirit.
ABOUT OUR PODINARS:
Learning in Action's monthly podinars are moderated by Alison Whitmire, president of Learning in Action.
The intent of our podinars is to support executive coaches:
• To provide the best coaching possible for their clients
• To make a thriving, successful living as professional coaches
ABOUT LEARNING IN ACTION:
We offer individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, in conflict, in real-time. Serving leadership development professionals and executive coaches worldwide.
- THIS PODINAR WILL BE RECORDED. REGISTRANTS RECEIVE RECORDING and notice of future podinars. You can unsubscribe at any time.