On our SalesGlobe Rethink Sales Round Tables, we’ve been talking about the factors that are driving change in the future of sales. Two of them are fear and financials which are affecting decisions around market targeting, sales coverage, and compensation. With all this coming change, there is one thing we know:
The future of sales is uncertain, and the winners will be the data-driven, creative problem solvers who can create answers as changes evolve.
This week, we’re talking to R. Brian Stone, a leading thinker in creative problem-solving for business. Professor Stone teaches design at the National University of Singapore, was formerly with The Ohio State University, and is author of The Theory and Practice of Motion Design. We look forward to talking with Professor Stone about future sales motions as well as:
- Our predictions ahead for sales changes in 2021
- How to consider the changing factors to approach solving a sales problem
- Why past practices and assumptions can take us in the wrong direction
- Principles of creative problem-solving you can apply in your work
- Starting on your journey to becoming a data-driven creative problem-solver
This will be an enlightening, mind expanding conversation we encourage you to join and participate in. You’ll walk away with some new thinking you can use right away!