As the world adjusts to COVID-19, the art sector is quickly rallying to provide artists with resources to support their livelihood. This outpouring of support and information is heartwarming, but it is also a lot to process and can be overwhelming, especially as news changes every day.
Artwork Archive and CERF+ are coming together to help make sense of all the resources available to artists. We’ll outline the key takeaways and provide actionable steps around federal relief, funding, and digital platforms to support your art business.
In this 30 minute webinar we will cover:
- Results of CERF+’s national survey on the current state of artists
- A breakdown of the CARES Act including Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- Tips for approaching emergency financial grants
- Actionable ways to strengthen your business in this current climate, and beyond
- Resources for artists during COVID-19
Make sure to reserve your spot today! Spots are limited.
To make sure everyone has access to this information, we'll be recording the webinar and posting it on our Youtube channel—https://bit.ly/2JzSVTU.
Looking forward to meeting you all on the webinar!
Legal Disclaimer. The information contained in this webinar, in Artwork Archive and CERF+ materials and on the Artwork Archive , CERF+ or affiliated websites is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this webinar without seeking legal or other professional advice.