This is the 4th in our series of webinars, in partnership with Scottish Enterprise and Transport Scotland, aimed at bringing together a sustainable mobility community in Scotland.
This event will focus on New Mobility Services, and you will learn about the various ways you can use innovation, collaboration and available funding to grow your business in this dynamic sector.
Meet the speakers!
• Alastair McInroy, Chief Executive Officer, Technology Scotland
• Aldin Wilson, Founder, Trapar
• Brian Bellman, Dundee City Manager, Ride On Scotland
• Chris Reed, Founder, ProxiSmart
• Ken Hoskins, Project Director, Frisco Projects
• Mark Dowey, Senior Development Officer - Built Environment, CoMoUK
• Morten Rynning, Founder & CEO, CityQ
• Richard Stark, Director, DTLX
The Sustainable Mobility Cluster Builder project is 50% ERDF funded through the Scottish Programme for Research Innovation and Technology Ecosystem (known as SPRITE)