DevOps, microservices & observability. How can ServiceNow realistically be used to boost the productivity of site reliability engineers and DevOps teams? Keeping the lights on in a growingly complex IT landscape is all about working smart and reducing toil.
In this ITOM masterclass by Einar & Partners and The Cloud People we will give a free crash-course in the hot topic of using ServiceNow for site reliability engineering (SRE). The class is suited for IT leaders, decision makers and platform owners are serious about using the latest features in ServiceNow to support SRE teams.
In the webinar, we will cover topics such as:
- What is TOIL and how does it impact the bottom line (P&L)?
- Microservices, DevOps & redefining the CMDB.
- Combining DevOps and traditional IT in a single view.
- Realistic use cases of Machine Learning for SRE teams.
- Maturity models for reaching observability.
Join our 1 hour session focused on knowledge and real lessons learned from +20 large-scale implementations.
We promise no sales talk or reiterating things you have already heard before.
Hope to see you there!