With the expansion of legalized marijuana across the country, it’s more important than ever to be educated on the facts, benefits and usage. Whether you’re going through cancer treatment or suffering from chronic pain, anxiety or sleep issues, there are options for relief.
In this month’s Wellness Wednesday, Cannabis Nurse Rebecca Abraham will share:
• The difference between cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and an overview of the variety of strains and ingestion forms
• Why it’s better to start cannabis early in a treatment course
• Which symptoms and disease processes are most relieved by cannabis
• How dosage, strain and delivery methods vary per person
• Why dispensaries aren’t always the most informed
• And more!
Register to join us live or to receive the recording in your inbox.
About the speaker:
Rebecca Abraham, RN, BSN, is the Founder and President of Acute on Chronic. She has worked in healthcare for 15 years with extensive experience in Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Heart Failure, Surgical Services, and Case Management. Rebecca has trained and worked at some of the best academic medical centers in the country and is board certified in Critical Care Nursing. She also has a certificate in Cannabis Nursing through the American Cannabis Nurse Association.
Find more information and resources for pancreatic cancer patients at rolfefoundation.org.
Find more information and resources from Rebecca Abraham at acuteonchronic.com.