Bookkeeping has traditionally been priced using hourly rates, but clients hate that. Not only that, hourly rates for bookkeeping work have traditionally been very low, which is why most accountants and bookkeepers work long hours for little reward.
There has to be a better way.
So how do you give a fixed price? This is one of the biggest challenges for accounting professionals and you need to overcome this if you want to get properly paid.
If you want to earn more money from bookkeeping work this is the training for you. At the end of this webinar you will know:
- The pricing myth that is holding accountants and bookkeepers back
- The BIG mistakes most accounting professionals make when pricing their bookkeeping services (make sure you aren’t!)
- What to do about cheap competition who keep ‘low-balling’ with price
- 3 simple – yet powerful – steps to value pricing your bookkeeping services
- How to tap into the fundamental value pricing principle, everyone values things differently… and how this will help you get higher prices immediately