If you are considering a new implementation or recently completed one, don't forget to also consider what happens AFTER your organization has gone live. We believe you should approach “life after launch” with the same thoughtfulness as the implementation process. Properly planning and managing expectations for “life after launch” will pay huge dividends for gaining user adoption and lasting confidence for the new software.
We are proud to have Rebecca Achurch of Achurch Consulting as our guest presenter this month. She will be leading us in the "Life after Launch" presentation.
Attendees of our joint webinar will learn:
• Tactics for setting organizations expectations after launch
• Steps to take during the implementation to ensure long term success
• The post-launch processes that are essential for long term success
• Ideas to keep staff engaged
• How to ensure the end-user experience (member, donor, certificate, etc.) isn’t overlooked
In addition, as an approved provider, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Don't miss out! Sign up today!