The traditional office landscape is continually changing - over 50% of our workforce will be remote by 2020, and the willingness to leave employers for those who offer flexible work environments is increasing. According to Softchoice’s 2017 study Collaboration Unleashed, 74% of workers would switch jobs for the opportunity to work off-site more often.
One of the biggest challenges with working remotely is finding a sense of belonging and inclusivity while being away from your team. This can lead to lower engagement, decreased productivity and higher turnover.
On Thursday, June 6th at 10am PT/1pm ET, 15Five, Blueboard, Owl Labs, and Donut will host a webinar to help you engage your remote workforce.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Strategies and tactics to engage your remote employees, towards a goal of retaining 25% more of your workforce
- Cultural rituals and practices to promote a sense of belonging and inclusivity
- Programs to recognize your remote employees
This webinar will be recorded. Can’t join live? Register to receive the recording and recap 48-hours after the event.
We're proud to share that this program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
- Morgan Chaney - Director of Marketing & Culture Committee Lead, Blueboard
- Shane Metcalf - Co-founder & Chief Culture Officer, 15Five
- Karen Rubin - VP of Growth, Owl Labs
- Dan Manian - Co-founder & CEO, Donut