In this 30 minute webinar, Léonie Watson will look at the business case for adopting the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. In this compact briefing, we will consider the following key questions:
• What are the differences between WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1?
• What are the legal considerations of adopting WCAG 2.1?
• What are the benefits of adopting WCAG 2.1?
• Are there risks to adopting WCAG 2.1?
• What is the migration path for adopting WCAG 2.1?
Léonie Watson is a member of the W3C Advisory Board, and Co-chair of the W3C Web Platform Working Group. Along with other people from the TPG team, she is also a participant in the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group at W3C, and was involved in the development and production of WCAG 2.1.
This webinar will be captioned here: https://iyellowcaptions.1capapp.com/event/tpg/
Please be advised that individuals using the IE web browsers may not be able to register due to a webinar hosting glitch and their CAPTCHA verification. If you are unable to register, please email email@example.com with your name and contact information.