Give your curriculum a visual makeover and see a dramatic increase in students’ learning and engagement.
Education is experiencing extraordinary transformation, and those who are able to present ideas visually will rise to meet the challenges of hybrid or disrupted learning. The techniques presented in this webinar extend far beyond connecting with students, as the very act of facilitated collaboration around a shared visual artifact creates alignment and commitment that could apply to any type of organization.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
• How working visually better engages teachers and students
• Why Visual Thinking is such a powerful addition to the teaching toolkit
• How to begin with the visual alphabet
• Basic techniques to give your drawings style and texture
• Examples of ways Visual Thinking can be used in educational settings
If you can't attend the live session - SIGN UP ANYWAY! We'll send the video replay to everyone who registers, so you can learn on your own time