30 gigawatts of U.S offshore wind by 2030 is the official development target set by the White House on March 29th. This effort is expected to support approximately 77,000 jobs in industry and surrounding communities, generate electricity to power over 10 million American homes, and cut 78 million metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions.
To support the aggressive inter-agency action plan, Reuters Events will host a panel discussion on April 20th at 10:30 am EST to discuss this target, what it means, and how we will get there.
• Moderator: Xizhou Zhou, Vice President & Global Managing Director - Global Power & Renewables, IHS Markit
• Derek Stilwell, Commercial Director, Offshore Wind North America, GE Renewable Energy
• Adrienne Downey, Principal Engineer, NYSERDA
• Damian Bednarz, External Affairs Director, EnBW North America
• Jennifer Daniels, Development Director, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind
Can't make it live? Sign up today and we will send you the recordings after the discussion.