As customer demand for digital claims offerings skyrocket, insurers are racing to meet demand. Yet, carriers cannot risk forgetting about the other side of the insurance customer coin – the claims workforce.
With claims being the focal point for insurance innovation and digitalization, it is critical that claims teams are given the same streamlined and simplified experience as the customers they are serving. A holistic digitalization strategy is the definitive efficiency/customer satisfaction win-win.
Join Reuters Events and our panel of industry leaders as we explore how leading carriers are transforming with digital adoption to meet everyone’s needs.
• Alex Punsalan, SVP and Global Head of Claims, Assurant
• Mihir Bhanushali, Associate Director of Sales, Whatfix
• Lori Pon, Claim Director, Claims Transformation Team, The Auto Club Group
Our panel of industry leaders and innovators will explore:
• Using tools with maximal impact: Build your digitalization strategy around the processes and pain points where they will make the most immediate impact to achieve quick wins for customers and claims teams
• Automate to Innovate: Automate simple claims to simultaneously give both customers and your claims teams the first-class experiences they deserve
• Leading the way in digital adoption: Discover how leadership and outlining a clear digital adoption strategy can make all the difference when it comes to both customer and employee confidence in your digital vision