Be our guest for TCAs next Truckload Academy Live webinar and learn new strategies that maximize profitability in your carrier operations, with a specific focus on new maintenance strategies, driver training, and driver monitoring. Jim Noble, Vice President (VP) of Risk Engineering for eDriving will teach you new strategies you can implement in carriers both large and small.
Join the online conversation to learn new strategies and walk away with the knowledge you need to begin implementation in your daily operations.
Specific topics Include:
1. Implement new strategies that lead to greater profitability within your maintenance operations.
2. Create effective training opportunities for your drivers that maximize your maintenance spend.
3. Create monitoring metrics to effectively track driver training results.
This interactive session will have the opportunity to ask questions and get the answers you need.
Who should participate?
CEOs, COOs, operations, fleet managers, human resources personnel, maintenance personnel, safety personnel
1. Jim Noble, Vice President of Risk Engineering at eDriving
2. Moderator/Speaker: Jon Wolfrum, Thomas E. Keller Trucking, Inc.